DGVCL Electricity Bill Online Status: If you are searching for How to pay the DGVCL Light bill online & DGVCL outstanding bill then you are at the right place. Here we share with you all the information DGVCL Electricity bill status check with the Consumer number. There are lots of Online payment sources you can use to pay light bills online but here we provide you with a simple way where you can pay your DGVCL Electricity bill without logging in to any website.
DGVCL – Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited is a government Electricity Board in Gujarat. it provides you with free services and online payment by using the Official DGVCL App. There are lots of Online Payments like Google Pay, Phone pay, Paytm, Bharat Pay, and MobiKwik give you a free option to make Online DGVCL Bill Payment with your Register Mobile Number.
DGVCL Electricity Bill Status Check Online
|DGVCL – Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited
|DGVCL Light Bill Payment Status
|Customer Care Number
|19123 OR Toll Free – 1800 233 3003
|DGVCL Complaint Number
DGVCL Electricity Bill Online Payment Require Documents
As every one know this new generation is an technology yug, so you can do payment online by seating at home just by one click. There for which are required documents to do online bill payment in DGVCL.
- You need Good Internet Connection With your Smartphone or Laptop.
- DGVCL Consumer Number (તમારો ગ્રાહક નંબર )
- You must have Credit card, Debit Card, Internet Banking or UPI(Google Pay, BHIM, Phone Pay, Paytm) any of one to do online payment.
How to do DGVCL online payment as a registered user?
Here are some step to do DGVCL Register User Online Bill Payment in Few minutes of time.
- Visit DGVCL Official Portal or Click Here.
- If you not register yourself the registered it first .
- Next Login using your Username and Password.
- After Login Enter your Consumer Number.
- Now you will see your DGVCL current bill status.
- Verify your Bill Amount and other details like Name and all.
- Last Click On Pay Now that will take you DGVCL Bill Desk Gateway.
- You need Credit Card, Debit Card, or Internet Banking for do Online Payment as we told above.
- So This way you can finish your DGVCL online payment as a registered user
How Can I Make Light Bill Payment Online Using UPI ?
- First Open Your UPI Application (Phonepay, Google Pay or Paytm)
- There you will Find “Recharge & Paybill” Under that Choose “Electricity” Option.
- Next Page Biller Company Listed, select the “DGVCL Dakshin Gujarat Vij”.
- Now Enter you “Consumer Number” and Click on Confirm Button.
- Next Enter Light Bill Amount Click On Pay.
- Enter Your UPI Number and this way you done your online bill payment.
- Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL):- Click Here
- Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) :- Click Here
- Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL) :- Click Here
- Pachim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL ):- Click Here
- Torrent Power :- Click Here
- Home Page :- Click Here
DGVCL Online Status Check FAQ’s :
Que 1: Can I make DGVCL bill payment online without login?
Ans: Yes. You can make DGVCL online payment without logging in using the Quick Payment option in Portal.
Que 2: What is the official DGVCL portal?
Ans: The official DGVCL portal is https://www.dgvcl.com/cccdetail.php
Que 3: How to Check DGVCL Online Bill Status ?
Ans: You can check Online Electricity Bill Payment Status By Following Link : https://mpay.guvnl.in/paytm/paytmstatus/TxnStatus.php