if you searching for How to Participate in the ODF Plus Assets Photography Campaign 2023 then here we provide full information regarding the Campaign. All Indian citizens are eligible to participate in the photography Competition. The Campaign already began on July 2023 and it will end on 30th November 2023.
ODF Plus Assets Photography Campaign 2023
So here we share all the details ODF Plus Assets photography Campaign its Themes, award details, Guidelines, and important dates.
The Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation (DDWS), Ministry of Jal Shakti, Government of India is organizing the Swachhata Photos Campaign for capturing high-resolution good quality photographs on various components of ODF Plus under Phase 2 of Swachh Bharat Mission-Grameen (SBMG) and in celebration of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
The Campaign will encourage the participation of rural citizens to share their ideas and creativity through shooting and uploading high-resolution good good-quality photographs.
The Campaign will act as a massive Information, Education, and Communication (IEC) activity to generate awareness among the masses on ODF Plus goals and to create demand for assets as underlined in Phase II for ensuring ‘sampoorn swachhata’ in rural India
Themes for Participation and Award Details
All the States/UTs’ are requested to widely disseminate and encourage the participation of Indian citizens in the Campaign. Gram Panchayats may use the administrative funds available under the Fifteenth Finance Commission or State IEC funds of Swachh Bharat Mission Grameen Phase 2.0 to shoot and upload high-resolution quality photographs.
- All Indian citizens are eligible to participate in the competition.
- The campaign will begin from 3rd July, 2023.
- The high-resolution quality photographs should capture the essence of the asset showcasing a well-painted ODF plus component with SBM-G branding and smiling beneficiary(ies) standing close to the asset.
|Competition Launch Date||3rd July, 2023|
|Competition End Date||30th November, 2023|
Terms and Conditions of Competition
- DDWS will have copyright on the submitted entries for future use on its platform (website, social media, and others) without any interference or permission(s).
- DDWS will not be responsible for any legal or financial implication involved in capturing the quality photographs including the use of celebrities etc.
- The participant is to self-certify the authenticity/claim about the originality of the photographs.
- The participant may consider using ODF plus assets.
- The entries must have clear details of the participant’s name, contact number, and Theme/category for consideration.
- The photographs have to be uploaded on www.mygov.in with a valid and active email id and fill up the participation form.
- No requests relating to credits on photographs will be considered.
- At any stage of campaign, if an entry is found to violate the guidelines rules, the entry will be removed without giving any intimation.