If are you searching for how to register for Meri Policy Mere Haath Photography Competition 2022, then here we share full details about the activity “Meri Policy Mere Haath”.
This Competition’s main initiative is to encourage the farmer to PMFBY’s Scheme. Here we know more details about the Meri Policy Mere Haath Photography Government Quiz.
What Meri Policy Mere Haath Competation
As you know government already launch a scheme “Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana” (PMFBY) for farmers to increase production in the agriculture sector. The government already provides financial support to Indian farmers for modern and innovative agricultural practice in farming. As we know not all day are same for all farmer it’s depend on weather and other factor too.
Production risks is main problem now a days for all over the world, and how’s price increasing in rise and in other fasal. so India took one step ahead that farmer can try new techniques and increase contribution in agriculture sector. The Main Goal of the “Meri Policy Mere Haath” is encourage more farmer on PMFBY’s Scheme.
How to Participate in Meri Policy Mere Haath Photography Government Competition 2022
- First of you have take a selfie with a farmer ( who have policy document under the “Meri Policy Mere Haath” Campaign)
- Next upload it into the Mygov Activity Page .
- Also Share this Activity with farmers and on other social media sites.
Important Dates :
- Start Date Submission: OCT 18, 2022
- Last Date Submission: NOV 18, 2022
Terms and Conditions for Meri Policy Mere Haath
- There is no entry fee for participation.
- You can participate in the contest by registering on the MyGov platform
- Participants should only submit a selfie with the PMFBY beneficiaries from their district/ block/State.
- Clearly visible distanced selfies will also be accepted.
- Only colour geo-tagged photo/selfies will be accepted
- Submitted images can be in JPG, .PNG or .PDF format only.
- Each image submitted must be original. Photoshopped or edited pictures/selfies will not be accepted.
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Participants have to make sure that his/her MyGov profile is accurate and updated.
- The winners will be selected by a committee panel assigned by MoA&FW and their decision will be deemed
final. No correspondence pertaining to the selection process and decision will be entertained.
- While uploading the geo-tagged selfie on the portal, kindly fill in the basic information i.e., Name, State,
District, State and Phone Number.
- Results will be announced through MyGov blog portal.
Also Check Other Competition:
Hope you like our article on Meri Policy Mere Haath Photography Competition 2022. if you have any queries regarding the activity then comment down below also share our post with your friends and on social media.