if you are searching for Participate in Logo design for the National mSeva AppStore 2023.
Then you are at the right place.
Here we share all the information regarding how to Register in Government Logo design for the National mSeva AppStore.
About National mSeva AppStore
mSeva AppStore (www.apps.mgov.gov.in) is India’s first indigenously developed AppStore by C-DAC Mumbai under the guidance of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) that is available for hosting citizen-centric mobile apps. Under the vision of Our Hon’ble PM’s ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat Mission’ mSeva AppStore has been developed by Indian mobile app developers. This is a secure and trusted ecosystem for mobile apps. The In-house testing process is reliable and makes the developer aware of the security glitches in the app.
The entire process of testing and hosting apps is free of cost.
Government Logo Design Competition
In this context, C-DAC Mumbai, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), in collaboration with MyGov, invites the citizens to design a logo that communicates the essence and spirit of the National m Seva AppStore.
How to Register in Government Logo Design for the National mSeva AppStore
Here are the basic steps you need to follow to for the register Government Logo Design Competition 2023.
- First of all, go to www.mygov.in
- On the Home Page, you will find Online and Onground Tasks.
- You have to choose the ” Logo design for the National mSeva AppStore ” Task.
- Then Click on “Login to Participate”.
- Now log in with your Email or Mobile Number.
- Now Check the above Participation Guidelines and based on that upload your logo design.
- These are the easy ways to register in the Government Logo Design Competition 2023
Logo Design Competition Participation Guidelines:
- Participants should upload the logo in JPEG/ JPG/ PNG format only. The logo should be designed on a digital platform.
- The competition winner shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format.
- Participants should ensure that the original designs are submitted.
- Each entry should submit a detailed logic and explanation of rational and creative thoughts (not more than 100 words) on the designed logo in a soft copy. The logo should be designed in a colored format. The size of the logo may vary from 5cm5cm to 30cm30cm in either portrait or landscape mode.
- The logo should be usable on the website/ social media such as Twitter/Facebook, press releases, and on printable such as stationery, signage, labels, etc., magazines, commercials, holdings, standees, brochures, leaflets, pamphlets, souvenirs, and other publicity and marketing material for the promotion of mSeva AppStore.
- The logo image should be in high resolution with a minimum of 300 DPI.
- The logo should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on-screen at 100%.
- Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
- The logo design should not be imprinted or watermarked.
- The entries will be judged will be selected on the basis following criteria: Alignment to Name and overall theme of mSeva AppStore: Creativity, Originality, Simplicity, Inspirational element
- In case of more than the required winners in any category, further selection shall be done with the help of Draw.
- All the entries received would be assessed for awards by a Screening Committee for an initial evaluation. After such screening, all approved entries would be assessed by a Selection Committee for the final evaluation.
- The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or any decision of the Selection Committee.
- Start Date: 23, Octomber 2023
- Last Date: 30, November 2023