CBSE Single Girl Child (SGC) Scholarship Scheme 2022: The CBSE single girl child scholarship X 2022 registration deadline extended till 30, November 2022. You can also check the official notification on the CBSE website at cbse.gov.in.
The main Propose of the CBSE SGC Scheme is to give proper education to girl students who are unstable and not in good financial condition. The government already took a move towards its goals and motivate girls to higher studies. The Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme is not for every girl, it’s for those who get first division on their 10th class board Examination.
Here we share with you full details about How can apply for the CBSE SGC scholarship and the required documents, eligibility criteria.
How to apply CBSE Single girl child scholarship 2022 ?
- Open the official website – cbse.nic.in
- Click On “Scholarship” Option.
- Next Page Find link ‘Single Girl Child Scholarship – 2022 (Fresh Application)’ and Click on it.
- Next a New page will open now. Select the type of application- fresh or renewal
- Now Enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth and Click on Proceed.
- Upload all the required documents and fill up the application form.
- Submit the Application form and make a print out of it for future reference
Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child – Class X Eligibility Criteria
Every Candidate who going to apply for SGC Scheme then they must check the Criteria if they are eligibal to apply or not for application process.
- Student must be Indian.
- She should be only first child of her parents.
- If girls who born as twins or triplets then they allow if she have not any other brother or sister.
- Only SBCE School student allow.
- School Tuition fee not more than Rs. 1500 per month.
- Student must have clear class X board exam with at least 60% Marks.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Amount
Single Girl Child 2022 Scholarship Amount will be fixed Rs. 500 per month, The amount will not increase up to next 2 year. selected class x girls will get total 500*12 = 6000 per year. so student will get total 12000 in period of 2 year. after completing her 12th class she will not allow to take advantage of the SGC Scheme.
Also check : CBSE Circular – Webinar on Rashtriya Jagran
Single Girl Child Scholarship Official Notification Link
Official notification :– Click Here
Scholarship Online Application Link :– Click Here
Que 1 : How do I check my scholarship status for CBSE Single Girl Child Scheme?
Ans: You can check your “Application Status” on CBSE website under the Scholarships options. You must have to enter your roll no and date of birth.
Que 2: How much scholarship can I get from CBSE?
Ans: The Selected Female Candidates will get Rs. 500 per month and total scholarship Amount will be 12,000 in 2 years.
Que 3: How do CBSE students get scholarship?
Ans: The Single girl families who financially not stable will get Rs. 500 per month for her studies in class 11 and 12.
Que 4: What is single girl child scholarship registration last date ?
Ans: The CBSE single girl child scholarship X 2022 registration deadline extended till 30, November 2022.
Leave a Comment