PM Kisan eKYC is compulsory for all the farmers who have registered under PM Kisan Yojana. Farmers who received PM Kisan Installment on time they all must have to do PM Kisan eKYC. Farmer who want to continue their Installment then visit nearby CSC Center and complete eKYC before 31st of July 2022.
Here we provide you complete details of eKYC of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 with Required document and Last date of eKYC PM-Kisan Yojana.
PM Kisan Yojana E-KYC
The Farmers who already receive their installment by PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme but now they are not getting amount of installment then they mandator to do eKYC Online. The authorities of the scheme also told to all the applicants farmers to make eKYC Online process done before your next Installment comes.
So Just go to nearest CSC Center and complete the process of eKYC before Last Date.
PM-Kisan EKYC Online
- Scheme Name == PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Department == Department of Agriculture & Farmer Welfare
- PM Kisan E KYC Last Date 2022 == 31st July 2022
- Place to do eKYC == CSC Center
- PM Kisan Yojana Benefit == Rs. 6000 Yearly with Rs. 2000 Per Installment
- Document == Aadhar card, Register Mobile no
- Link for eKYC == exlink.pmkisan.gov.in
- PM Kisan Yojana Official Website == pmkisan.gov.in
PM Kisan Scheme E KYC OTP Registration
Pm Kisan Yojana eKYC must need Aadhar card verification with your register mobile No. Applicants can verify their eKYC by the CSC login to your Aadhar OTP Authentication Easily. You can Also make the verification by the Fingerprint Authentication by your Aadhar card. So Just visit nearest CSC center and do E KYC Status Online by your Aadhar card easily.
PM Kisan E KYC Online link :- Click Here
Hope ! You will get to know how to do Online eKYC PM-Kisan samman Nidhi Yojana. Official website also help you to check online status of Pm Kisan Scheme. You can stay Connect with Job Mentor Hub for more Government scheme .
FAQ PM-Kisan Yojana Update 2022
Que 1:- Will any individual farmer owing more than 2 hectare of cultivable land get any benefit under the scheme?
Ans :- No. Any individual farmer owning more that 2 hectare of cultivable land will not be eligible to get benefit under the scheme.
Que 2 :- What will be the Mandatory information required for registration of eligible farmer under the PM Kisan scheme?
- Farmer’s name
- Farmer’s date of birth
- Bank account number
- IFSC/ MICR Code
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Number
- Other customer information as available in the passbook which is required for complete registration
Que:- 3 How do I check my pm-kisan payment status online?
Ans :- You Can check online through your register mobile number directly by the helpline number 011-24300606.
Que :- 4 How can I check my Aadhar card with PM Kisan?
Ans:- Open Official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/
– ‘Farmers Corner’ option will be available on the right side.
– Click on the ‘ Beneficiary status’ option on it.
– Check the status of Aadhar card as new page will open as soon as you clicked.