On August 4, 2022, the Punjab National Bank officially announced the opening of applications for the PNB Recruitment 2022. Candidates will get the announcement on their website which is www.pnbindia.in. The Punjab National Bank has notified that there will be a total of 103 openings for the positions of manager and officer in charge of fire safety (Security). Applying for the PNB Recruitment 2022 is open from the 4th to the 30th of August 2022. Applicants have to download the form, fill it and then send to the respective authority. So, this is PNB Recruitment for 103 officer post & manager is a golden opportunity for the ones who want to work in the banking sector.
The Punjab National Bank (PNB) is currently looking for candidates to fill the positions of officer (Fire Safety) and Manager (Security). For officer post, there are currently 23 openings and 80 posts for Manager. In a similar vein, individuals who have served as commissioned officers for a minimum of five years in either the armed or police services are eligible to apply for the Manager position (Security).
Punjab National Bank Vacancy 2022 : Last Date
|Authority Name||Punjab National Bank (PNB)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Officer(Fire Safety), Manager (Security)|
|Application tarting date||05.08.22|
|Application closing date||30.08.22|
|Result Date||Not Yet Announced|
In the following article, we are going to go through all the information pertaining to the PNB Recruitment 2022.
Official Notification of PNB Recruitment for 103 manager Post
The official PDF version of the PNB Recruitment 2022 Notification is on the PNB website. The concerned authority published the official notification on August 4, 2022. However, for your convenience, we have attached the PDF with this article. Candidates must read the official notification PDF in order to gain an understanding of the entire recruitment process before submitting an application for the positions. All the necessary information starting from eligiblity criteria, application process, selection process, guidelines etc are mentioned in the PDF.
1. Fire Safety Officer:
- Minimum age of 21 years, maximum age of 35 years on the JMG Scale-I is required PNB Recruitment for 103 officer post.
- A Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering degree from a college or university that has been authorized by the AICTE or the UGC.
- Completion of a divisional officer course at the National Fire Service College in Nagpur and a bachelor’s degree from any university that has been approved by AICTE or UGC.
- University approved by AICTE/UGC and Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers-India/Institute of Fire Engineering-UK is an option, but not required.
- A Bachelor’s degree from any university that is approved by the AICTE or the UGC, as well as a Sub-officer Course or a Station Officer Course from the National Fire Service College in Nagpur, with a minimum score of 60% on the aggregate exam.
- The successful candidate will have a strong command of both fire safety norms and regulations, in-depth knowledge of fire prevention and protection systems in high-rise structures, fluency in both English and Hindi, and an understanding of the fundamentals of computer use.
2. Manager Security MMG ScaleII
- Minimum of 21 years, maximum of 35 years is needed PNB Recruitment for 103 officer post.
- A bachelor’s degree from any university that is approved by the AICTE or the UGC.
- An officer with at least five years of previous experience in the Army, Navy, or Air Force.
- A Gazetted Police officer with at least five years of previous experience.
The minimum level of educational requirements that are required for the PNB Recruitment for 103 manager post. Candidates must have any of the aforementioned qualifications or work experience as of 01.07.2022. If they are invited for an interview, they are required to bring their mark sheets. Or a provisional certificate or a degree certificate that was given by the board or university.
The outcome of the prescribed qualification needs to have been announced on or before 01.07.2022, at the very latest. In the degree certificate by the university must have the precise date when the results were announced. This ought to be indicated in an unequivocal manner. In the event that this is not the case, the date that is printed on the student’s mark sheets, provisional certificate, and degree certificate will be used to determine eligibility. Regarding this issue, the authority will not react to any further correspondence for the PNB Recruitment for 103 officer post.
PNB Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
Selection Process of PNB vacancy 2022
The selection process of PNB Recruitment for 103 officer post is very straightforward. The authority of the Punjab National Bank will first shortlist the candidates as per their qualifications and marks. The authority can call also conduct an online or written exam for the candidates. After that they will call for interview. The selection will highly depend on the number of application received by the department.
Application Process of PNB Recruitment for 103 officer post
- Firstly, candidates must visit the official website of the Punjab National bank, pnbindia.in.
- Secondly, look for the link to the application form.
- Then, download the form and print it.
- Next, fill out it with all the required information about yourself.
- Then, you have to send the form via speed post or registered post.
- Also, you have to make the payment directly in their bank account.
- Make sure that you attach the payment receipt and any further important document.
Chief Manager (Recruitment Section), HRD Division, Punjab National Bank, Corporate Office, Plot No 4, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110075
Account Name– RECRUITMENT OF FIRE SAFETY OFFICERS AND SECURITY MANAGERS PROJECT 2022-23
Account No– 9762002200000415
- A candidate can only submit an application for one of the available positions, and they are not allowed to send in more than one application.
- In the event that more than one application is submitted, only the first application will be considered. And the application fee and any notification charges paid for the remaining applications would be considered a loss.
- Prior to submitting an application, the candidate needs to ensure that they meet all of the qualifying requirements as well as any additional norms that are outlined in this advertisement.
- Once an application has been made, it will not be possible to withdraw it.
- If it is determined that the candidate does not meet the requirements for the position for which he or she has applied, the Bank reserves the right to decline any application at any point throughout the selection process.
- A current photograph that is easily recognized in colour and the appropriate size for a passport, which must be securely glued on the application form and correctly signed across by the candidate.
Hope you will like our article on Punjab National Bank Recruitment for 103 Officer Post & Manager. if you have any quires regarding this vacancy then comment down below, we will try to connect with you as soon as possible. Also Check our other article on HDFC Bank Recruitment and IBPS Clerk Bharti 2022.