Here we are going to share information government scheme પાલક માતા પિતા યોજના Application form, how to apply in the Palak Mata Pita Yojana, the Eligibility, the Required documents to apply, and much more.
The Gujarat government launch the Palak Mata Pita Yojana on April 19, 2016. The Main Initiative of this scheme is raising them in an alternative family and maintaining them in an organizational setup.
All orphan children between the ages of 0 and 18 as well as youngsters without parents are eligible to receive benefits under this yojana. Children whose father has passed away and whose mother has remarried may be required to provide a wedding certificate confirming the mother’s second marriage.
The Gujarati government would provide them with a monthly allowance of Rs 3,000 for the upkeep of the child as part of the Palak Mata Pita scheme. We have provided comprehensive information on the Gujarat Government’s Palak Mata Pita Yojana through this post.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Application Form :
Here you can download Palak Mata Pita Arji Form from below link. you need passport size picture of child and palak mother and father. Also applicant need required document that listed at below in our article then you can submit it on Samaj Kalyan Kacheri in offline way. so first download form then check our below details.
>> Download Palak Mata Pita Arji Form :- Click Here <<<<<
Required Document for Palak Mata Pita Yojana 2022
Here are the Scheme required Document that you need to tie up with arji form before you going for submission.
- child’s birth certificate
- parents’ death certificates
- a certificate from a government official attesting that the mother has remarried if she is still alive.
- genuine school record for the youngster (Certificate that the child is studying)
- Account information for the child (If the application is approved, an order allowing the foster parents to open a joint bank account with the kid will be issued.)
- An illustration of a foster parent’s yearly income
- a copy of each of the foster parent’s election, ration, and Aadhaar cards.
- Foster parent and child in a photograph.
- The applicant’s parents are caring for the child, according to a certificate from the chief officer in the municipality or Talati.
Palak Mata Pita Gujarat Online Apply
Here are the listed step to follow for apply online on Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat.
- First go to official website :- click here
- if you already register for Vahali Dikri Yojana or any other scheme then go to login.
- if you not done yet, then register your self with mobile number.
- Fill all other details with required document
- Then completing registration process you will get your ID & Password on your mobile Number.
Apply for Yojana :
- Now Login with ID & Password that you get on your mobile.
- You can update your profile.
- now select the ” Palak Mata Pita Yojana ” in listed Scheme.
- Add all required and Save Application.
- Registration Done now you can Print it out if you want.
you can direct go to nearby Samaj Kalyan Kacheri and submit your Palak Mata application form with all document.
Help Line Number :
Gujarat State Child Protection Society Block Number 19, 3rd Floor,
Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Sector 10,
Phone: 079 – 232 42521/23
Fax: 079 – 232 42522
After completing all the process the પાલક માતા પિતા સહાય યોજના approval order will be come to your house through the post. if you have any quire regarding the Palak Mata Pita Yojana 2022 then comment down below. hope you like our information, please share our article with required people.