Gujarat SET 2022 ભરતી : MS University, Baroda published a notification Gujarat State Eligibility Test Application (GSET Exam) on the official website @gujaratset.ac.in. Eligible candidates can apply for the Assistant professor post at the University of Gujarat. Here you will find the Gujarat SET notification to submit your GSET Application form online before 28 September 2022.
More details on Gujarat State Eligibility Test exam education qualification, fees pattern, age limit, and online arji process are listed below:
Gujarat SET Recruitment Notification
Gujarat GSET ભરતી Notification is available now on our mentioned link. you can download it and read it before you go apply online.
Gujarat GSET Jobs Official Notification == Click Here
GSET Exam 2022 Overview
|The Board’s Name||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|The Post’s Title||Gujrat State Eligibility Test|
|Starting Date||August 29, 2022|
|Deadline||September 28, 2022|
|Exam Date||6h November 2022|
Gujarat SET Exam 2022 application form
- Candidates must hold a Master’s degree in the humanities OR have passed an equivalent test from a university or organization recognized by the UGC with at least a 55% grade point average.
- You may also apply if you are taking the Master’s degree exams in your final year and are awaiting the results.
- Candidates who have earned a Ph.D. and passed their Master’s level exam are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with a post-graduate diploma or certificate in the relevant discipline may also apply.
Gujarat SET 2022 Application Fees:
- Candidates for general/gen – EWS / SEBC (Non-creamy layer) are required to pay 900 RS. fees.
- SC/ST/third gender candidates must pay 700 RS. fees.
- PWD (PH/VH) candidates must pay 100 RS. fees.
Important Dates GSET Exam:
- Last date for Pay Fees Online :- August 29, 2022
- Online enrollment date :- September 28, 2022
- Examination Date:- Sunday, November 6, 2022
- Examination time:- Three hours (09:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.)
- Time allotted for Exam Paper 1: One Hour (09.30 am to 10.30 am)
- Time allotted for Exam Paper 2: Two Hour (10.30 am to 12.30 pm)
How to Apply Online for Gujarat SET Bharti:
- first of all go to official website www.gujaratset.ac.in.
- next you need to pay fees using challan.
- Save your “Transaction ID” when you complete fees process.
- Now Click on ” Register Online for GSET Exam ” Tab.
- Fill all the Required information and go to next page.
- Upload your Passport Size Picture and signature as per asked size on web portal.
- Now Submit your application and complete your registration for GSET Exam 2022.
Important Link :
Read More : – Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
Read More : – HDFC Bank Recruitment
Gujarat SET 2022 Syllabus
Here we share GSET Syllabus 2022 that will help you to prepare listed topic to clear the exam. Here we listed 23 subject which you should follow to clear your Gujarat State Eligibility Test exam.
- Political Science
- Library and Information Sciences
- Computer Science and Applications
- Physical Education
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
- Home Science
- Chemical Science
- Life Science
Que 1: What is the Gujarat SET 2022 age restriction?
ANS: There is no maximum age that can apply to be a GSET Assistant Professor.
Que 2: What is the deadline for Gujarat SET 2022 applications?
ANS: The deadline for applications is September 28, 2022.
The Gujarat State Eligibility Test Results will be released in the third week of March 2023. Candidates who took the test can view their results online by going to the official website.